Friday, June 12, 2009

My family, peer pressure, and loose leaf tea

I fully plan to peer pressure my family into enjoying loose leaf tea this weekend. Visiting members include mom, cousin, cousin's 3 kids (ages 17, 15, 12), aunt and uncle. Not sure that I'll really go after the youngins, but mom, cousin, aunt and uncle better watch out. Luckily they are not coffee drinkers so I already have a head start. They are good people, kind and generous. I am very confident that I will be successful in getting them to drink the loose leaf tea; just not 100% sure yet that they will enjoy it. They will almost certainly tell me that they enjoy it, in an effort to avoid confrontation. I, however, will not let them off so easy. I will ask them exactly what about it they enjoy, forcing them to put their taste buds to work. Gotta love a blank slate. Update to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment