Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boulder... tea bagging capital of the nation.

I'm a huge fan of Steven Colbert. He's got the driest, most sarcastic delivery of any comedian, ever, rarely breaking character or cracking a smile during delivery of his ridiculous arguments. He's committed to the degree that the first time I saw him, I thought he was actually the pompous conservative political pundit that he plays. I'd go so far as to say that I'm a proud member of his Colbert Nation (his fan base). OK, enough gushing...

Boulder was recently featured in Colbert's "Better know a district" segment, where the host features different political districts around the nation and interviews their congressional reps. In this interview he features Boulder, congressman Jared Polis, and tea bagging. So I thought I'd share...

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Even Better-er Know a District - Colorado's 2nd - Jared Polis
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care Protests

No comments:

Post a Comment