Thursday, December 6, 2007

Why the Perfect Cuppa?

I’m a busy person. And I’ve always loved tea. Over the past decade, I’ve learned to appreciate great teas and tea’s amazing health benefits more than I would have ever thought possible. You see, I got Cancer when my daughters (now in College!) were in elementary school. I’m a single mom and couldn’t face the possibility of not seeing my girls grow up… so I harnessed all my energy to work through it. Research became my friend and ally… thanks to the beginnings of the “World Wide Web”. I’ve always used afternoon “tea time” as a way to unwind and reconnect with my girls, sometimes in the company of other friends. When you’re making 2 or 3 different pots of tea, helping people with their homework and letting the dogs in an out of the house, it’s easy to mess a pot up here or there… and that just doesn’t work when you’re trying to make the freshest, tastiest, healthiest tea possible. When you like each day like it’s going to be the best you’ve ever had, you can’t settle for the 2nd best pot of tea, can you? So I wondered… what do I need to always make my tea to perfection?

No comments:

Post a Comment